Hetkel lehel:
5 külalist
tempt » ÜRITUSED - events » Kinokontor@TEMPT vol.113 presents - Alamar

Kinokontor@TEMPT vol.113 presents - Alamar

Kinokontor@TEMPT vol.113 presents - Alamar

Urmet @ 20.09.2014 15:31 | Registreerunud: 17.04.2003

It's not just a problem about feelings. The problem... is that I'm unhappy with your reality and you are with mine.”  -Jorge

Filmi toimumiskoht: TEMPT (Vabriku tn 6)
Kuupäev: 25.09.14
Algusaeg: 19:00

Film: Alamar

Režissöör: 
Aasta: 2009
Kestvus: 73 min 
Riik: Mehhiko
Keeled: itaalia, hispaania

This short film is a beautiful breath of fresh air amidst the current popular cinema. Pedro González-Rubio reveals the daily life of a young Italian boy, Natan, who has gone to visit his father and grandfather in Mexico, where they live at sea as fishermen. The film is more of a documentary, not following any intense plot, but rather, reflecting on the beauty of nature and the loving relationship between father and son. The cinematography is breathtaking, and I found myself wishing I could live at sea along the Banco Chinchorro as well. The absence of any music or soundtrack throughout the film is both interesting and compelling, because it forces the viewer to focus on the natural sounds of water, wildlife, and simple human interaction and conversation. There is a deep tranquility to this film, a sensation that washes over the audience as well, and one that I particularly enjoyed.

imdb

rotten tomatoes

wiki