Hetkel lehel:
3 külalist
tempt » TRANSPORT-TRANSPORTATION » YAMAHA XT 600

YAMAHA XT 600

YAMAHA XT 600

Taavi @ 11.11.2008 22:20 | Registreerunud: 01.04.2003

... soovin lihtsalt jagada oma isiklikku heameelt selle pilli kohta ;)


Market Background and Product Summary

Demand in the European on- off-road bike market is at an annual level of 100,000 ~ 110,000 units, with 600cc class models used mainly for city riding making up about 70% of the total. The other 30% is made up of larger displacement models used primarily for touring. The Yamaha XT600E, introduced in 1990, has been the category leader thanks to its ease of use in around-town riding, its freedom of riding position and enjoyable running performance. In 10 years the XT600E has sold a record 92,000 units in the European market, making it the standard of the 600cc on-off category. The XT600E has remained especially popular in the southern European countries thanks to the sense of security it brings when riding on cobblestone streets and its ease of use on crowded streets. The reasons most customers give for the XT600E’s popularity are the proven reliability going back to the initial XT500 introduced in 1976, its versatility and the fact that it is a bike you can use for many years, plus its affordable price.

http://www.yamaha-motor.co.jp/global/news/2003/09/09/xt660r.html

Dan Walshi tsiklitripp

Taavi @ 11.11.2008 22:22 | Registreerunud: 01.04.2003

Postitusele lisatud failid:
yamaha-xt600e-trip-2002-booklet.pdf

Vene hardcore

Taavi @ 11.11.2008 22:28 | Registreerunud: 01.04.2003

veel mõned rajud videod

Taavi @ 28.11.2008 16:38 | Registreerunud: 01.04.2003

matkajad piinavad XTd




Stunt




ojee ...

Taavi @ 02.02.2009 17:03 | Registreerunud: 01.04.2003